75% of German companies are affected by cyber attacks - and each incident costs an average of 4.25 million euros. Such consequences are particularly fatal for small and medium-sized companies.
QUANTUM cyber lab AG not only supports you preventively in the fight against criminal hackers - we also help during an incident.
Our offer: Digital forensics
Have you been the victim of a cyber attack? We are able to help you with digital forensics.
For businesses, digital forensics is an important part of responding to a criminal incident. Forensic investigators identify and record all details of the incident as evidence for law enforcement. The aim is to identify, secure and contain damage to a company's IT systems.
Our experts have years of experience in identifying and uncovering fraud patterns and entry points in vulnerable IT systems and processes. In addition to detecting criminal offenses, protecting the integrity of the evidence is very important as the data must be admissible in court.
Who can we help?
We help all companies, no matter the size or industry. Thanks to our many years of experience, we are able to reliably identify security gaps, reconstruct the course of the incident and contain an attack that is still in progress.
Our experts will help you with:
- IT infrastructure hacking and data leaks
- Misuse of data and devices by employees
- Criminal cases of fraud
- Unauthorized disclosure or deletion of information
- Theft of intellectual property
- Suspected industrial espionage
QUANTUM cyber lab AG has the technical infrastructure and the qualifications to detect and carry out digital forensics with the required confidentiality. Our digital forensic experts analyze the incident using the most modern means and prepare usable reports in court.
Every company is vulnerable
Hackers target small and medium-sized companies. The non-profit alliance "Germany Safe on the Net" published a study according to which twelve percent of the medium-sized companies surveyed fear for their own existence due to cyber attacks - important data was lost, production processes were sabotaged and led to an enormous financial burden.
“We are seeing an additional digitization of medium-sized companies, which is gaining momentum due to Corona. This creates additional attack surfaces, which further increase the need to catch up on secure IT solutions and precautions ”, Michael Littger, Managing Director of “Deutschland sicher im Netz” (DsiN)
If a cyber attack is detected, most companies react without a hitch. In such a situation, however, it is important to immediately seek advice from experienced experts in order to prevent the worst case from happening.
Feel free to contact us if you notice a specific incident. This could include:
- Cyber extortion: cyber-criminals are demanding payment after paralyzing the IT systems
- do not pay the requested amount before you have contacted us!
- Disruption of operational processes
- Loss of critical business information
Contact us IMMEDIATELY in case of suspicion! Every second counts. We can reliably tell you whether your suspicions are justified and prevent the worst in case of emergency.
We can help you in a variety of situations:
- Are you planning to merge with another company? Internal networks are often presented better and more secure than they ultimately are. We'll find out whether there are any security gaps or if you should expect a costly upgrade.
- Employees and board members who leave the company due to the merger can steal important data such as customer lists, research results or construction plans. As digital forensic scientists, we are able to trace your intellectual property. We can give you proof of ownership before acquisition and trace the data leaving your company. Quantum Cyber Lab can prove in court that you are the original owner and show who ultimately stole the data.
- Would you like to protect yourself against possible cyber attacks or validate the security metrics of your cyber department? Contact us for more information.
Contact us now