A penetration test is the deliberate evasion or breaking of security mechanisms of a system in order to penetrate unauthorized. Our international security researchers not only use known attack patterns, but also develop attacks tailored to your environment.
Due to its broad knowledge, QUANTUM cyber lab AG has the opportunity to put your computer systems, (wireless) networks, software, IoT devices, vehicles, social engineering or physical security mechanisms to the test.
Here are some important advantages of our penetration tests:
- Make sure that your existing IT security is adequate
- Identify security gaps so that suitable controls are implemented
- Testing new and existing software and systems for weak points
- Conformity with standards such as PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard)
- Show a security commitment to external and internal stakeholders
How does a QUANTUM cyber lab penetration test work?
- In a workshop you determine with us ...
- the project scope
- the aim of the project
- how far we are allowed to go in testing
- initial situation (black, gray, white box test)
- At the beginning of the project, it is crucial to find out the goal. With our know-how, suitable software and research, we collect every little detail, as it can be of importance later.
- With targeted tests, we determine whether your system is adequately protected by protective mechanisms.
- Once we have gathered enough information, we determine the attack vectors and target vulnerabilities. Should we succeed in exploiting a weak point, you will receive conceptual proof in the resulting report.
- If you give us permission, we will try to gain access to connected systems and thus show how far a criminal hacker can get.
- All finds are recorded in a final report and all conceptual evidence is provided along with suitable measures to remedy the security gap. Everything will be explained to you in great detail by our experts.